Jetstar's got a brand new spring sale with flights across Aotearoa from $35 and international flights from $155, so if you're sick of wherever you are, you can get away.
The sale goes live tomorrow (Friday 1st of September) unless you’re a Jetstar member, in which case the discounted tickets are already available. It wraps up for everyone at 11:59 p.m. on the 5th of September.
The departure dates vary but range from late October 2023 - mid-March 2024 for domestic and late October 2023 - mid-June 2024 for international.
You’ll have to choose the location wisely as there are over 25,000 flights to ten different locations.
Domestic Sale Fares:
- Auckland to Wellington from $35^
- Auckland to Christchurch from $37^
- Christchurch to Wellington from $39^
- Christchurch to Queenstown from $41^
- Auckland to Dunedin from $49^
- Wellington to Queenstown from $53^
International Sale Fares:
- Auckland to Brisbane from $155^
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $155^
- Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $155^
- Wellington to Gold Coast from $155^
- Auckland to Sydney from $159^
- Christchurch to Melbourne from $159^
- Auckland to Rarotonga from $160^
- Christchurch to Gold Coast from $179^
- Queenstown to Gold Coast from $179^
- Queenstown to Melbourne from $179^
- Queenstown to Sydney from $199^
As we’re currently in the doldrums of the year, just the mere thought of travelling and switching up the routine is enticing.
If you're in Tāmaki Makaurau, or gonna head there with the sale, why not check out the football tournament going down in the city with the Oceanic Football Confederation (OFC) holding the Men’s Olympic Qualifiers?
The tournament will take place for the next two weeks, finishing on the 9th of September. The winner of the competition will automatically qualify to play in the 2024 Paris Olympics.
NZ, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea are all competing so surely there's some you can cheer for!