We've all wondered how KFC makes their delicious juicy fried chicken, and now they've finally shared their top secret recipe!
How to make KFC's original chicken:
1. Inspect chicken breasts, thighs, legs and wings
2. Dunk chicken into a brine bath
3. Dry off the chicken by tossing the chicken around 7 times
4. Lay out the chicken onto the secret Original Recipe breading
5. Cover the chicken in the breading with a pseudo breaststroke motion
6. For 7 times
7. Collect the chicken in a basket and do this (quite fun) see saw motion... 7 times
8. Place the breaded chicken on the frying rack
9. Rack 'em and pressure fry them
10. Wait over 10 minutes for the machines to do their thing and... that's how you make KFC fried chicken.