Your favourite inner city oasis is back for its eighth season!
Silo Park returns for Summer 18/19 with an exciting lineup of food and cultural events and as always, remains whanau friendly and free!
Home to the world famous (in NZ) Silo Bar, delicious food trucks, Auckland’s favourite outdoor cinema, our resident coffee truck, and of course, a broad and vibrant selection of music, entertainment and special events.
Whether you want to relax in the sun or in the shade under the giant stretch tent, watch a movie, meet up with friends for a drink or two, or enjoy a waterfront location where everyone is welcome, Silo Park is your place to hang out this summer.
The Silo season starts with a weekend of Christmas celebrations across the 21st-22nd December for some festive fun, before kicking into the Silo Cinema roster every Friday!
Silo Cinema is back for 2018/19 filled with an assortment of blockbusters, classics and film festival favourites. The bar and food trucks open at 5pm every Friday with the film starting at 9pm.
- Friday, 21 December - People’s Choice (Vote for what you want to see!)
- Friday, 4 January - The Incredibles 2
- Friday, 11 January - Black Panther
- Friday, 18 January - Isle of Dogs
- Friday, 25 January - Whale Rider
- Friday, 1 February - The Blues Brothers
- Friday, 8 February - Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Friday, 14 February - The Princess Bride - Valentine's Day special screening!
- Friday, 15 February - Jurassic Park
- Friday, 22 February - Shoplifters
- Friday 1 March - Mission: Impossible - Fallout
- Friday 8 March - Oceans 8
- Friday 15 March - Lady Bird
- Friday 22 March - First Man
- Friday 29 March - People's Choice (Vote for what you want to see!)
In addition to Silo Cinema, there’s a huge schedule of events to mark in your calendar!
- Saturday, 5 January Bubble Trouble
- Saturday, 12 January Cardboard City
- Saturday, 26 January Photo Laundry 2019
- Saturday, 27 January Ice Cream Sundae
- Saturday, 9 February Car Boot Sale of the Future
- Saturday, 16 February World On The Street: Māori & Pasifika
- Saturday, 23 February World On The Street: Africa
- Saturday, 2 March World On The Street: Latin America
- Saturday, 9 March Wastescape
- Saturday, 9 March World On The Street: East & Southeast Asia
- Saturday 16 March KiwiHarvest: Kai with (re)purpose
- Saturday 23 March Dog Day Afternoon
The fun doesn’t end there though, with a full line-up of events still to come for March too!
Silo Park is the perfect place to visit if you’re feeling peckish too, with resident food trucks and a range of food - whether you’re craving crepes, churros, tacos, or ramen - Silo Park has you covered!
Silo Park is a community of good times and always free thanks to Panuku Development Auckland & Fresh Concept.
To find out more visit www.silopark.co.nz and stay tuned to Mai Fm for your chance to win with Silo Park this Summer!