Kim Kardashian's account of Paris robbery revealed

Hip Hop Hollywood 17/01/2017

A leaked copy of Kim Kardashian’s police statement – outlining how she was threatened at gunpoint when she refused to hand over a ring worth millions – has emerged publicly.

Kardashian told police one of the armed robbers was wearing a jacket bearing a police insignia during the raid, which netted jewellery worth nine million euros.

Kim said she heard noises at the door after returning from dinner after midnight. Her bodyguard was not at the apartment as he was guarding her sister Kourtney at a nightclub.

"I heard a noise at the door, like footsteps, and I shouted out to ask who was there but no one answered," Kim told police.

"I called my bodyguard at 2.56am. Then, beyond the sliding doors, I saw two people arrive with the gentleman from reception, and he was tied up. Both men were hooded, one had a ski mask and he had a cap and a jacket with 'police' on it. The second man had the same 'police' clothes, but did not have any ski mask…

"It was the one with the ski mask who stayed with me. He asked me, with a strong French accent, where was my ring. It was placed on the bedside table. It costs four million dollars.  I answer him that I don't know, he takes out a weapon and I show him the ring.

"They grabbed me and took me into the hallway. I was wearing a bathrobe, naked underneath. Then we went in the room again and they pushed me on the bed. And, it was this time, they tied me up with plastic cables and taped my hands, then they put tape over my mouth and my legs. Then they carried me in my bathroom, more specifically, my bathtub."

The men stole more than $5 million in jewellery, including diamond bracelets, earrings and a necklace with Kim's son Saint's name on it.

"When they pushed me onto the bed, they went to my purse and emptied everything," she added.

Soon after, "they ran away", she explained.

"During the theft, they had the hotel's mobile phone that did not stop ringing, and they spoke in French. I got the impression they were saying they had to leave."