Mai FM is proud to get in behind the New Zealand International Film Festival. This celebration of film on the finest screens in New Zealand is something you’ve just gotta check out - plus it’s celebrating 50 years of screening in Auckland this year!
Stay tuned to Mai FM to find out how you can win a double pass to go check out a movie of your choice! Want to know what’s playing? Check out the list of films and venues HERE
The event is the cultural highlight of winter in 13 towns and cities around the country, making a great occasion out of movie-going by presenting the latest and best films from around the world.
Run by a charitable trust, NZIFF maintains a rich tradition of diverse choice in a curated selection of expertly crafted films - features, documentaries and short films too - that deserve to be experienced with an audience.
- AUCKLAND | 19 July – 5 August
- WELLINGTON | 27 July – 12 August
- CHRISTCHURCH | 2 – 19 August
- DUNEDIN | 9 – 26 August
- NELSON | 8 – 29 August
- TIMARU | 16 – 26 August
- GORE | 16 – 26 August
- TAURANGA | 23 August – 16 September
- HAMILTON | 22 August – 19 September
- PALMERSTON NORTH | 23 August – 9 September
- MASTERTON | 29 August – 12 September
- NEW PLYMOUTH | 30 August – 16 September
- HAWKE’S BAY | 30 August – 16 September